$$$$ IN HOUSE FINANCING COMING FALL OF 2018 !!! $$$$
Financing Kokoon Homes is very simple.
A STANDARD CONSTRUCTION LOAN is used for building.
Our Kokoon Kit draws are aligned with common bank draw schedules. We have many clients that built using their current banking institution. Appraising Kokoon House KITs is the same value as standard built house. They are inspected and code compliant across the United States. We actually exceed basic building codes in many areas. Kokoon kits can be upgraded to the most stringent requirements. Do you need Miami-Dade qualifications? Do you need R-30 walls and R-80 roof? What about 3 story? YES to all those parameters and more. The strength and durability of steel , combined with the security and comfort of fire-safe soy based foam. Engineering can be accomplished to help you secure peace of mind.
Other ways to fund your dream home are available through traditional financing.
Kokoon Financing just like a traditional construction/ perm loan. See your Banker for financing options. If your banker has some specific questions feel free to have them call us, helping you build your dream home is our pleasure.
Financing for a THOW / KOMPAK by Kokoon can be done by your banker also. Banks will typically finance 80% of the purchase price of Kompak unit with the Buildsworth Certified seal on a titled NATM trailer,
Getting Started Checklist For the First Time Home Buyer
Here’s a simple checklist of the documents and information you’ll need to make the pre-approval process go as smoothly as possible for financing:
Income and Asset Documentation
- Last two years income documentation (W-2, 1099)
- Include last two years federal tax forms returns if self-employed, have rental property, or have non-reimbursed business expenses
- Recent pay stubs or proof of direct deposit for social security or retirement income
- Statements from any financial institution accounts from the past 2 months (bank or investment); all pages, even if blank
Other Credit Information You May Need Depending on Your Situation
- Bankruptcy discharge and schedule of creditors
- Divorce decree or separate agreement
- Child support, alimony, or separate maintenance payment amount
- Addresses of any real estate you own and mortgage lender information
Other Income and Asset Documentation You May Need Depending on Your Situation
- If you’re a veteran, your DD Form 214 and VA Certificate of Eligibility
- Are you starting a new job? Submit your offer letter.
- Self-employed? Include individual, corporate or partnership tax returns from the last 2 years
- If you’re self-employed, a current profit and loss statement showing year-to-date revenues and expenses
- Child support, alimony or separate maintenance income documents if you’re using them to qualify
- Divorce decree or separation agreement
Details of what is needed change constantly, these suggestions are just a guide.